Alliance (noun); plural noun: alliances; 1. A relationship based on similarity of interests, nature or qualities.
The enemy has no power over us unless we give it to him, either by agreement to him or by "commonality," that is what we have allowed areas of our lives to resemble attributes of his. For instance, this can happen when we don't see our promise come to pass when we thought it would, we begin to "agree" with the voices of doubt and discouragement that come against us.
Jesus said, "After this I will not speak much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over Me" (John 14:30).
The truth is the enemy has "Nothing in you," and he has no access or rights to invade, attack or rob you any longer. It's time we severed some wrong alliances and walked through the door into blessing and inheritance.
Use this simple prayer below to break free from alliances you have had with the enemy over areas of your life, so you can enter into the NEW thing he is doing in you.
"Father, today I ask that You would reveal to me areas of commonality in my life with the enemy, weak areas, mindsets and beliefs that have held me back from my promise and close connection with You."
"I renounce any alliance to any of the following areas, cycles and patterns and refuse to allow the little foxes to steal from my life anymore."
- I renounce my alliance with doubt and fear, foreboding, anxiety, depression and sickness and position myself as a receiver of Your perfect love that makes me whole.
- I renounce my alliance with a critical spirit, judgment and words I have spoken against others. I choose to champion and promote others, and as I celebrate others victories, I know I am preparing my own.
- I renounce my alliance with misplaced priorities and procrastination. When You speak and ask me to move ahead, I will not hide in fear, but I will move in faith.
- I renounce my alliance with guilt and shame over issues that have been covered by the blood of Jesus.
- I renounce my alliance with poverty and lack. I can't live tied to the wrong economy any longer. Father, show me Your provision for me.
- I renounce my alliance with slavery and an orphan mentality. Today I ask that You would reveal to me who I am as a son and daughter.
"Thank You, Jesus, that today is a new day, a new season, and what is ahead of me is so vibrant and brimming with promise. My past is behind me, and I am now free to enjoy and experience all You have been waiting for me to discover, in Jesus' name!"
Nate and Christy Johnson, who live on the Gold Coast of Australia with their two daughters, launched Everyday Revivalists in March 2016 as a community of powerful and free revivalists. Their desire is to see every person released from shame and past disappointments and free to live the life that Jesus died to give them.
For the original article, visit everydayrevivalists.com.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Subscribe to Charisma and join a family of believers that enjoy God's presence and operate in the gifts and the fruits of the Spirit. Live your life in the Spirit!
Woman of God, you are anointed. Step into your destiny and live a life of boldness, power and strength. Get the Anointing Bundle plus 2 Free Gifts. Learn More.
Learn to hear God speak, encounter the Holy Spirit, and soak in His presence. Order the Holy Spirit Series for you and get a FREE set for a friend. View Special Offer.