- Every day, present God with a sacrifice of thanksgiving (Psalm 107:22), of praise (Hebrews 13:15) and of joy (Psalm 27:6).
- Enlist someone’s prayer support—someone who really knows how to pray.
- Make a list of the three most important priorities in your life. Pray over them daily.
- If you’re married, discuss the priorities with your spouse. Agree together.
- Pray specifically but without begging.
- Speak the Word; don’t go by feelings or negative thoughts.
- Ask God for wisdom and discernment.
- Write out the Scriptures and promises that minister to you.
- Empty the trash out of your soul every day.
- Pray in the Spirit.
- Believe God.
Here’s a prayer you can pray while waiting for God’s promises to come to fruition:
Thank You, Father God, for enabling me to withstand the trials and the uncertainty of what lies ahead, as I stand firm resisting the enemy and believing that Your promises are yes and amen. Help me to endure and to trust You with all of my heart. I have a promise from You that regardless of the intensity of the fire surrounding me, You will work things out for my good. I will trust You with the timing and will remain confident that You uphold me and sustain me at all times. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.