I have been training people in prophetic ministry for 25 years. I love teaching everyday believers how to hear God and walk in power.
But about 12 years ago, I began to be stirred in my spirit to see prophets and prophetesses discovered, developed and deployed into every realm of society. I am passionate about developing a global prophetic community that collaborates, communicates and has a deep sense of true accountability. This would facilitate several key kingdom values:
- It would restore credibility back to the office of the prophet.
- It would create a platform for collective revelation. We each see in part, but together we have a more complete perspective.
- It would build a relational structure that would end the isolation that seems to plague the office of the prophet.
- It would help to create some core scriptural understanding and possibly some consensus to the New Testament role of the prophet and prophetess, including their purpose and their protocol.
- It would become a vehicle for prophets to learn and grow.
- It would create a platform where more mature prophets and prophetesses could evaluate the prophetic words that are released through the prophetic community. This would help define boundaries, as well as facilitate interpretation and application.
- It would also give prophetic leaders keys to help them shepherd the prophets in their metron.
There are many more benefits than these, but you get the idea.
This passion to see a thriving prophetic community led Dan McCollam and me to found a School of the Prophets 12 years ago.
Every year we gather prophetesses and prophets from around the world for five days of community, training, teaching and connection. We gather 300-500 prophets, prophetesses and the people who lead them, to grow their prophetic connections, expand their leadership gifts and learn how to cultivate their prophetic communities.
For the original article, visit krisvallotton.com.
Kris Vallotton is the Senior Associate Leader of Bethel Church in Redding, California and co-founder of Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry (BSSM). Kris travels internationally training and equipping people to successfully fulfill their divine purpose. He's a bestselling author, having written more than a dozen books and training manuals to help prepare believers for life in the kingdom. He has a diverse background in business, counseling, consulting, pastoring and teaching, which gives him unique leadership insights and perspectives. Kris has a passion to use his experience and his prophetic gift to assist world leaders in achieving their goals and accomplishing their mission.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.