Want your church to be a catalyst for compassion? Here are six simple ways to reach out to your community.
1) Serve hot breakfast for the homeless in your community.
2) Have a “Free Grass Cutting” day.
3) Offer to go Christmas shopping for prison inmates who have children.
4) Bring free lunches to construction workers and servicemen in your area.
5) Throw a “Senior Prom” at a nursing home, complete with live music, food and decorations.
6) Give out free bottled water at a busy traffic intersection.
For more ideas, visit servolution.org.
Readers are Leaders! Subscribe now and get 3 magazines for the price of 1. Get Charisma, Ministry Today and SpiritLed Woman all for $24. YES - Sign me up!
3 Reasons Why you should read Life in the Spirit. 1) Get to know the Holy Spirit. 2) Learn to enter God's presence 3) Hear God's voice clearly! Click here to draw closer to God!