- Create a recipe booklet with a collection of all your favorite homemade recipes that have been passed down for generations. Click here for instructions.
- Make homemade Christmas ornaments that can be used on Christmas trees year after year. Click here to find different designs and instructions on how to make your own ornaments.
- Make homemade jam and jelly and put them in decorative jars for a nice gift. Click here for holiday recipes.
- Homemade magnets are a great gift idea for a teacher, friend, neighbor or a family member and they are so simple to make. Click here for instructions on how to create your own Christmas magnets.
- Bake some homemade cookies and package them in a creative and festive way. Click here for ideas.
- Gel candles are very popular and a great gift idea. Click here for instructions so you can make your own.
- Make a Christmas gift basket. Click here for ideas for making your own gift baskets on various Christmas themes.
- Play dough is a great gift idea for children. You can even make the dough in holiday colors and add Christmas cookie dough cutters for a more festive arrangement. Click here on recipes for play dough and an instructional video.
- Gift an ‘Herb Garden'. Grow various herbs like Thyme, Rosemary and Basil in small pots. Place these pots in a long plastic flat-bottomed basket or a clay pot and give it to someone that loves to cook. Click here for instructions on how to plant your herb garden.
- Make a homemade Christmas wreath that they can hang on their door or as home décor. Click here for instructions on how to make a traditional Christmas wreath.
Readers are Leaders! Subscribe now and get 3 magazines for the price of 1. Get Charisma, Ministry Today and SpiritLed Woman all for $24. YES - Sign me up!
3 Reasons Why you should read Life in the Spirit. 1) Get to know the Holy Spirit. 2) Learn to enter God's presence 3) Hear God's voice clearly! Click here to draw closer to God!