- Create a recipe booklet with a collection of all your favorite homemade recipes that have been passed down for generations. Click here for instructions.
- Make homemade Christmas ornaments that can be used on Christmas trees year after year. Click here to find different designs and instructions on how to make your own ornaments.
- Make homemade jam and jelly and put them in decorative jars for a nice gift. Click here for holiday recipes.
- Homemade magnets are a great gift idea for a teacher, friend, neighbor or a family member and they are so simple to make. Click here for instructions on how to create your own Christmas magnets.
- Bake some homemade cookies and package them in a creative and festive way. Click here for ideas.
- Gel candles are very popular and a great gift idea. Click here for instructions so you can make your own.
- Make a Christmas gift basket. Click here for ideas for making your own gift baskets on various Christmas themes.
- Play dough is a great gift idea for children. You can even make the dough in holiday colors and add Christmas cookie dough cutters for a more festive arrangement. Click here on recipes for play dough and an instructional video.
- Gift an ‘Herb Garden'. Grow various herbs like Thyme, Rosemary and Basil in small pots. Place these pots in a long plastic flat-bottomed basket or a clay pot and give it to someone that loves to cook. Click here for instructions on how to plant your herb garden.
- Make a homemade Christmas wreath that they can hang on their door or as home décor. Click here for instructions on how to make a traditional Christmas wreath.
Deborah, Esther and Anna carried a profound anointing. Become a Godly woman of boldness, power and strength. Get the Anointing Bundle.
The Holy Spirit wants to lead you into a deeper, more intimate experience with God. Everything changes in His presence. Enter His Presence.
Summer Reading Bundles + FREE GIFTS! These bundles include prophecy, health, prayer, and the supernatural. Grab your Favorite.