Did you know that, no matter what you face, the main content in contentment is gratitude?
The Fourth of July brings reasons to celebrate America's independence. And every day of the year brings opportunities to thank God for setting us free from the grip of fear and discontentment.
That's why we celebrate with fireworks of gratitude for these truths:
• Our problems don't have to rule us; God's promises should.
• Mourning may come during the night, but joy comes in the morning.
• There is no pain that matches God's healing.
• There's no fear when we make Him our fortress and refuge.
• God renews all that we surrender to Him.
• God provides enough peace for the moment and enough comfort for a lifetime.
Gratitude changes our perspective because:
• It's not about our sorrow, but about His serenity to calm our soul.
• It's not about our worry, but about the wonder of His reassurance.
• It's not about the impossibilities, but about Him who makes all things possible.
• It's not about our emptiness, but about How He provides all.
As you read this, you might be facing your own heartache. I pray you embrace the God-given contentment knowing His comfort doesn't delay, His restoration isn't limited and His peace is freely given.
Will you choose to receive it?
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.