1) Goat ($120) Seven-year-old Mira Sunwar (pictured) holds a family goat at her home in Tleyanpur Village, Nepal. For just $120, this gifted goat can provide a full ton of milk per year to a family, and the extra milk can be used to make cheese, butter and yogurt. Plus, the goat’s kids can be given to other impoverished families. —heifer.org
2) Sexual Exploitation Recovery ($35) Help exploited young girls heal by restoring their physical and spiritual health. Your gift provides safe shelter, medical care, nutritious food, vocational training, compassionate counseling and (sometimes) placement with a loving family. —worldvision.org
3) Rabbits ($60) Rabbits produce manure for farming, boosting crop productivity in an organic, sustainable way. Plus, they birth up to six litters a year, giving a family further provision. —heifer.org
4) Education for Girls ($35) Help a girl get an education to break the cycle of poverty in her family and lineage. —worldvision.org
5) Coffee ($13) A highly prized commodity in African markets, coffee is a strong cash crop that can help pay for medicine, clothes and education. —sendacowgifts.org.uk
6) Eggs ($20) Provide a family with chicks, ducks or goslings to help with their daily intake of protein. Eggs can also be sold to provide for clothing, medicine and even more. —heifer.org
7) Donkey ($122) A donkey can literally lighten the load for a family, as it can carry heavy weights long distances and help make farming easier for the whole family. —sendacowgifts.org.uk
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Help Charisma stay strong for years to come as we report on life in the Spirit. Become an integral part of Charisma’s work by joining Charisma Media Partners. Click here to keep us strong!