1) Goat ($120) Seven-year-old Mira Sunwar (pictured) holds a family goat at her home in Tleyanpur Village, Nepal. For just $120, this gifted goat can provide a full ton of milk per year to a family, and the extra milk can be used to make cheese, butter and yogurt. Plus, the goat’s kids can be given to other impoverished families. —heifer.org
2) Sexual Exploitation Recovery ($35) Help exploited young girls heal by restoring their physical and spiritual health. Your gift provides safe shelter, medical care, nutritious food, vocational training, compassionate counseling and (sometimes) placement with a loving family. —worldvision.org
3) Rabbits ($60) Rabbits produce manure for farming, boosting crop productivity in an organic, sustainable way. Plus, they birth up to six litters a year, giving a family further provision. —heifer.org
4) Education for Girls ($35) Help a girl get an education to break the cycle of poverty in her family and lineage. —worldvision.org
5) Coffee ($13) A highly prized commodity in African markets, coffee is a strong cash crop that can help pay for medicine, clothes and education. —sendacowgifts.org.uk
6) Eggs ($20) Provide a family with chicks, ducks or goslings to help with their daily intake of protein. Eggs can also be sold to provide for clothing, medicine and even more. —heifer.org
7) Donkey ($122) A donkey can literally lighten the load for a family, as it can carry heavy weights long distances and help make farming easier for the whole family. —sendacowgifts.org.uk
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.