If asked, "Who is the most misunderstood man who ever lived?" many would answer, "Jesus Christ."
But what if you were asked, "Who is the most understood man who ever lived?" the answer would still be, "Jesus Christ." How can someone move from misunderstanding to understanding Jesus Christ? Here are six ways Jesus described Himself.
1. Here's who I am: John 10:30, John 14:6, 9
2. Here's how I feel about you: Matthew 9:36
3. Here is why I came: Luke 19:10, John 3:16
4. Here's what I want you to be like: Matthew 7:12, John 13:34-35
5. Here's what I want you to do: Matthew 28:18-20
6. Here's how I want you to respond: Matthew 11:28-30
Patrick Morley is the founder of Man in the Mirror Ministries.
This article originally appeared at patrickmorley.com.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Subscribe to Charisma and join a family of believers that enjoy God's presence and operate in the gifts and the fruits of the Spirit. Live your life in the Spirit!
Woman of God, you are anointed. Step into your destiny and live a life of boldness, power and strength. Get the Anointing Bundle plus 2 Free Gifts. Learn More.
Learn to hear God speak, encounter the Holy Spirit, and soak in His presence. Order the Holy Spirit Series for you and get a FREE set for a friend. View Special Offer.