If asked, "Who is the most misunderstood man who ever lived?" many would answer, "Jesus Christ."
But what if you were asked, "Who is the most understood man who ever lived?" the answer would still be, "Jesus Christ." How can someone move from misunderstanding to understanding Jesus Christ? Here are six ways Jesus described Himself.
1. Here's who I am: John 10:30, John 14:6, 9
2. Here's how I feel about you: Matthew 9:36
3. Here is why I came: Luke 19:10, John 3:16
4. Here's what I want you to be like: Matthew 7:12, John 13:34-35
5. Here's what I want you to do: Matthew 28:18-20
6. Here's how I want you to respond: Matthew 11:28-30
Patrick Morley is the founder of Man in the Mirror Ministries.
This article originally appeared at patrickmorley.com.