I recently challenged husbands with 10 texts for husbands to send to their wives in the next 10 days. Today's challenge is to the ladies.
So here are 10 texts to send your husband in the next 10 days.
1. Just wanted you to know that you are on my mind today. I'm your No. 1 fan and cheering you on. Go get 'em!
2. We have made some great memories together. Thinking of them and thankful for you today.
3. I appreciate your hard work and tenacity even though I may not say it often enough.
4. If there were more men like you in this world, it would be a better place. Glad we are on the same team in life.
5. If you feel really burdened today, remember that I want to help you. Let me know how.
6. I'm looking forward to having some time alone with you soon. Let's plan on something!
7. You are really skilled at ___________. I'm honored to be married to you and I believe in you.
8. If you asked me again today, even after all we've been through, I'd still say, "I do!"
9. I appreciate that you try to show me you love me in different ways. Thanks for ________ which I know means you love me.
10. The day's been rough, the week's been long, but I'm still so glad we're in this adventure together. I love you.
Bring a smile and a little encouragement to your spouse.
Mark Merrill is the president of Family First. For the original article, visit markmerrill.com.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.