You don’t have to be super-creative or break the bank to create memories with your wife. There are several simple yet meaningful activities and routines you can start to help bring you closer to your wife and at the same time create memories you will always look back on.
Here are 10 ideas to get you started. And don’t miss out on these "34 Memory-Making Things to Do with Your Kids," either!
1. Weekly date night. Simply spending quality time together is probably not enough to prevent a relationship from getting stale. Here’s how to reinvent date night.
2. Exercise together. This is a win-win. Both you and your spouse benefit from the exercise and, additionally, the relationship benefits from the time together.
3. Develop each other’s interests. This week you attend the play she wanted to see but you could care less about. Next week she accompanies you to the game. Compare notes. Laugh at yourselves.
4. Volunteer together.
5. Eat together for at least one meal a day. Talk about favorite meals. Make plans for future meals together.
6. Communicate throughout the day. Take our "23 Ways to Love Your Wife with Your Phone" challenge!
7. Travel together. We’re not talking Vegas here. Try connecting with your church on a mission trip where you serve others as a team.
8. Watch your wedding video every anniversary.
9. Host an annual holiday party.
10. Have a game night. Pull out Scrabble, Monopoly, Apples to Apples or your favorite game—and eat ice cream too.
All Pro Dad is Family First’s innovative and unique program for every father. Their aim is to interlock the hearts of the fathers with their children and, as a byproduct, the hearts of the children with their dads. At AllProDad.com, dads in any stage of fatherhood can find helpful resources to aid in their parenting. Resources include daily emails, blogs, Top 10 lists, articles, printable tools, videos and eBooks. From AllProDad.com, fathers can join the highly engaged All Pro Dad social media communities on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
Readers are Leaders! Subscribe now and get 3 magazines for the price of 1. Get Charisma, Ministry Today and SpiritLed Woman all for $24. YES - Sign me up!
3 Reasons Why you should read Life in the Spirit. 1) Get to know the Holy Spirit. 2) Learn to enter God's presence 3) Hear God's voice clearly! Click here to draw closer to God!