It has come to our attention that several subscription dealers are soliciting subscriptions and renewals to Charisma without our knowledge or approval. Pretending to represent Charisma, they are calling and/or mailing people to solicit unauthorized subscriptions and renewals and requesting payment; and they are promising—among other things—a $300 gasoline credit or gift card with each order. This is not an offer that Charisma is promoting or endorsing.
IMPORTANT FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Our invoice and renewal notices have our logo prominently printed on the offer
- Checks are always made payable to Charisma
- We have recently changed processing centers and all mailed payments should go to Harlan, IA (former processing center was out of Palm Coast, FL).
- Our processing center and all mailed payments should go to Harlan, IA. We no longer process from Palm Coast, FL.
- We do use an outside telemarketing firm to conduct business with our current and/or former subscribers. If you are not sure about who has contacted you, get their information and contact us.
HAVE YOU BEEN CONTACTED BY PHONE?
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.