Page 3 of 3
- 41. Why a Former Orphan Wants to Go Back
- ... ve as a glimpse 20 years into the future to see how the power of redemption can gloriously come full circle. "Being adopted is something that I cannot fully explain to someone. All I know is it is a wo ...
- Created on 26 March 2015
- 42. When You Mess Up Really Bad
- "For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and revealed" (Luke 8:17). Regret is an emotion with an incredible capacity for causing untold pain. Too often ...
- Created on 23 March 2015
- 43. ‘I Am Michael’ Looks Beyond the Cultural Battle to the Heart
- ... or Exodus), nonetheless liberties were apparently taken, judging from the still photos. However, this is a story worth celebrating, and Michael Glatze's transformation should be celebrated. It's not o ...
- Created on 10 February 2015