Page 2 of 2
- 21. 8 Ways to Avoid the Flu and Colds
- Just because it’s cold and flu season doesn’t mean you’re destined to get sick. Sure, it’s tough to avoid germs when many of us are inside most of the day, avoiding wintry weather and getting less fresh ...
- Created on 06 December 2013
- 22. Study: Vitamin B Lessens Risk of Stroke
- Taking vitamin B supplements may help reduce your risk of stroke, a new review shows. Previous research has yielded conflicting findings about whether taking vitamin B supplements affects the risk of ...
- Created on 24 September 2013
- 23. Researcher: Regular Sex Makes You Look Younger
- A British researcher claims that regular sex could be the secret to looking up to seven years younger. Dr. David Weeks, former head of old age psychology at the Royal Edinburgh Hospital, spoke ...
- Created on 12 July 2013