'Trust in God's Infinite Mercy': Never-Before-Seen Letters From President Reagan Reveal His Thoughts on God, Israel
Demi Lovato Responds to Backlash Against Her Israel Trip: 'This Was Meant to Be a Spiritual Experience'
- 1. Letting Go of Your Past Through the Unending Power of the Cross
- ... e is my burden bearer and my healer. Now I can joyfully live in the present and look forward to the future. Nan Brown Self is a retired licensed professional counselor and registered play therapist. S ...
- Created on 26 March 2018
- 2. How God's Role as the Ultimate Recycler Prepares You for a Future of Abundance
- Because God's knowledge of you is all-encompassing, He is able to meet your needs. He can meet your needs for unconditional love, acceptance, worth, value, recognition, security, comfort, nurture and emotional ...
- Created on 10 January 2018
- 3. 9 Steps to an Emotionally Healthy Holiday Season
- ... can share His forgiveness with others. Nan Brown Self is the author of Forgiveness: Making Space for Grace. She has a Bachelor of Arts in psychology from the University of Texas at Dallas and a Maste ...
- Created on 26 November 2017
- 4. Spiritual Wound Care for Bitterness' Bruises
- The heart of a woman is the residence of her relationship to God, her character, spiritual depth, compassion, affection, personality, feelings and passions. Her heart is created to be a source of joy and ...
- Created on 12 June 2017
- 5. Why You May Be Unwittingly Playing Into Satan's Schemes
- ... Through His grace, we receive a release from sin that we have not earned or deserved. It is a gift, and in order to receive this gift, we need to accept His forgiving grace. – Nan Brown Self, Author of ...
- Created on 07 March 2017