'Trust in God's Infinite Mercy': Never-Before-Seen Letters From President Reagan Reveal His Thoughts on God, Israel
Demi Lovato Responds to Backlash Against Her Israel Trip: 'This Was Meant to Be a Spiritual Experience'
- 1. Why Marriage Won't Fix Your Porn Problem
- "I can stop whenever I want to," "I'm not hurting anyone," and "It's just a harmless video" are common defenses. Many single guys believe that marriage will expunge the need to view pornography. But that ...
- Created on 07 August 2019
- 2. Why Corn Is Becoming a Serious Problem for Christian Men
- The United Nations Commission on Addictions has announced that the growth of corn use and addiction cases has reached epidemic levels. Efforts to increase public awareness of this devastating problem are ...
- Created on 30 August 2018
- 3. Record Number of Christians Think Pornography Is Acceptable
- According to a new Gallup survey released this week, 43 percent of Americans now consider pornography to be "morally acceptable," a seven percent spike from last year and the highest level since Gallup's ...
- Created on 08 June 2018
- 4. Why Porn Viewing Spikes During the Christmas Season
- The latest review of Google Search Trends shows that the week of Christmas brings a spike of porn-related search traffic in the U.S. every year. Although a popular porn site revealed that Christmas Day ...
- Created on 15 December 2016