Jonathan Cahn's New Blockbuster Film, "The Harbingers of Things to Come,' Exceeds Expectations at Box Office
- 1. How to Talk to Teens Who Don’t Care About School
- When your high-school junior or senior is on the verge of dropping out, what can you do? David and his wife are struggling with their 17-year-old daughter. Her attitude is, "I don't care about school." ...
- Created on 02 December 2014
- 2. Stepdads: Don’t Compete With the Child’s Father
- Orville is about to become a stepfather, and he wrote to me with a question: The 8-year-old son of his fiancée minds his father very well but wreaks havoc at home. “What should I do?” Orville writes. ...
- Created on 16 May 2013