Author Stephen E. Strang Says Barrett's Confirmation 'Should Make All Spirit-Filled Christians Proud'
Stephen E. Strang on Trump-Biden Debate: 'Drastic Choice' for All Americans This Fall Couldn't Be Clearer
- 1. 4 Crucial Things the Old Testament Teaches You About Suffering
- ... eassurance to someone else. This article contains excerpts from Daily Strength for Men, a year-long devotional written by Chris Bolinger and published by BroadStreet Publishing. ...
- Created on 15 November 2018
- 2. 3 Things You Probably Don't Know About the Old Testament
- Roughly three-fourths of the Bible is found in the Old Testament: Books: The New Testament has 27 (41 percent of the total); the Old Testament 39 (59 percent). Chapters: The New Testament has 260 (21 percent); ...
- Created on 16 October 2018
- 3. 3 Tips to Help You Read Your Bible Every Day
- ... re available on DailyStrengthForMen.com. My prayer is that, whatever resources you use, you'll get deeper into God's Word and grow closer to God, the source of our strength. Chris Bolinger is the author of ...
- Created on 01 October 2018
- 4. 5 Reasons You Struggle to Read Your Bible Regularly
- ... avid Murrow for ideas that I used in this article.) Chris Bolinger is the author of Daily Strength for Men, available in November from BroadStreet Publishing. ...
- Created on 27 September 2018
- 5. 4 Big Reasons You Should Read the Bible More Often
- ... t which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it" (Isa. 55:11). The Bible is a very good gift from a very good God. Chris Bolinger is the author of Daily Strength for Men, avai ...
- Created on 25 September 2018