Jonathan Cahn's New Blockbuster Film, "The Harbingers of Things to Come,' Exceeds Expectations at Box Office
Page 3 of 3
- 41. How Far Would a Good Dad Go to Limit His Child’s Media Access?
- Have you seen the drastic measures a couple of dads have taken to address their kids’ media habits? Recently, it was reported that a man in China hired virtual “assassins” to hunt down his son in an ...
- Created on 28 March 2013
- 42. Dad, Would You Rather Have Joy or Cash?
- I know nearly all dads, me included, are challenged by the daily struggle between work and family as they compete for our time, attention and energy. Maybe the better question is, “Is your life reflecting ...
- Created on 20 March 2013
- 43. Intentional Dads Welcome Accountability
- Do you know what really made a difference in helping me become a more intentional and more engaged dad? Believe it or not, it was when I came here to the National Center for Fathering as CEO. I know, ...
- Created on 15 March 2013
- 44. Fathers Can Excel, Even in Tough Situations
- A while back, I was talking about Championship Fathering on a radio program. I told my stories about the importance of loving, coaching and modeling for your kids; encouraging other kids; and enlisting ...
- Created on 13 March 2013