1. In my interview with Dr. Ben Lim, I heard about his interesting new series called The Great Exodus. "We're talking about how God is raising up a Moses generation... after 40 years of failure, after running away and hiding for 40 years... now returning to the place of shame, and guilt, and how God is going to deliver people out of Egypt.
"It's where we are today in America. There is a need to deliver people and set the captives free from bondage and principalities. We're about to see a great Exodus where people exit old lifestyles, patterns, and habits. And we're going to see people gain the plunder of Egypt as well because God put the Israelites in Egypt for a purpose, which is to plunder seven times full."
2. Have you ever set up a meeting with someone without designating a time and location? Why do we act as if a meeting with God, a divine appointment should be handled differently than meetings we schedule with our friends, family or colleagues?
"Lord, I'd like to meet with you tomorrow morning at 5 a.m.
in my prayer closet. I'll come prepared to hear you."
3. In my podcast interview with Arden Bevere about his book, Redefined: Confronting the Labels that Limit Us, he told me, "I want to see our generation to not be labeled by regret and not to look at all the things that are going wrong. I hope my book helps them to not focus on the things that they've done in their past. I'm praying for them to be awakened to the opportunities that God has for them."
4. Check out this leadership model. I studied it in grad school but heard it referenced again last week. I'm reminded that this style of leadership must be pleasing to the Lord. It would be a good exercise to develop the antithesis of this model and consider the culture you affect.
5. Pam Christian was a guest on Greenelines last week and has a powerful kingdom message. "I would say people there are many who are dissatisfied with life who think that there must be something more than life—there must be something more to the Christian faith. Why is my Christian faith not getting me the victory that people talk about? So it's these areas of life, where we should be overcoming based on what the Bible has to say and what Christ taught that we need to learn how to apply. Fear is rampant right now with all that we've been going through with COVID and the many other things that have occurred.
"I want to help people understand how to deal with the fear and get in a position of strong faith, confidence, and a faith that allows them to truly overcome adversities."
Dr. Steve Greene is the publisher and executive vice president of the multimedia group at Charisma Media and executive producer of the Charisma Podcast Network. His Charisma House book, Love Leads, shows that without love, you cannot be an effective leader. Download his Greenelines podcast at cpnshows.com
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.