5 Greenelines About Weekend Work
1. A calling doesn't know the date or time. If I'm tired, I rest. The name of the day doesn't dictate when people might have needs.
2. When I have work issues on my mind, I prefer to do something to release my thoughts. I haven't learned how to NOT think about something. I DO something and then my mind is free to think about other things.
3. I want to keep my engine idling and ready to accelerate. It's so hard to start a cold engine on Monday morning.
4. I do as many little, tasky things as possible so that I get to do bigger things on Monday. I love Monday because I feel I've been getting ready for it all weekend. Friday sneaks up on me.
5. The world is flat and fast. Two days of nothing is a lot of nothing if I intend to compete in a global environment. Someone is working hard somewhere to take away my clients. Competition works 24-7.
Work-life balance depends upon your fulcrum.
Dr. Steve Greene is the publisher and executive vice president of the multimedia group at Charisma Media and executive producer of the Charisma Podcast Network. His Charisma House book, Love Leads, shows that without love, you cannot be an effective leader. Download his Greenelines podcast at cpnshows.com
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.