Join us on our new podcast each weekday for an interesting story, well told, from Charisma News. Listen at charismapodcastnetwork.com.
- Every day, present God with a sacrifice of thanksgiving (Psalm 107:22), of praise (Hebrews 13:15) and of joy (Psalm 27:6).
- Enlist someone’s prayer support—someone who really knows how to pray.
- Make a list of the three most important priorities in your life. Pray over them daily.
- If you’re married, discuss the priorities with your spouse. Agree together.
- Pray specifically but without begging.
- Speak the Word; don’t go by feelings or negative thoughts.
- Ask God for wisdom and discernment.
- Write out the Scriptures and promises that minister to you.
- Empty the trash out of your soul every day.
- Pray in the Spirit.
- Believe God.
Here’s a prayer you can pray while waiting for God’s promises to come to fruition:
Thank You, Father God, for enabling me to withstand the trials and the uncertainty of what lies ahead, as I stand firm resisting the enemy and believing that Your promises are yes and amen. Help me to endure and to trust You with all of my heart. I have a promise from You that regardless of the intensity of the fire surrounding me, You will work things out for my good. I will trust You with the timing and will remain confident that You uphold me and sustain me at all times. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Draw closer to God. Experience the presence of the Holy Spirit every month as you read Charisma magazine. Sign up now to get Charisma for as low as $1 per issue.
Dare to go deeper in your faith. Our "Life in the Spirit" devotional takes you on a journey to explore who the Holy Spirit is, how to interact with Him, and how He works in your life. Are you ready to go deeper?