Earlier this month while in Jesup, Georgia, I was in the Spirit and I began to see and hear awesome things for 2016.
I heard the rattling of keys and the sounds of ancient locks being opened.
I saw strong angels opening doorways that have been shut for generations. I heard the Lord say, "Revelation 3:8 will be yours this year, a time that open doors will be set before you. Gates to ancient pathways are opening this year. This will be a year of KAIROS OPPORTUNITY."
I saw open doors, doorways and gates forming by the first of Nisan, which is April 9, 2016 on the Gregorian calendar. As I see these doors opening they are positioned in THE RIVER OF GOD. They are forming in HIS RIVER. These open doors are coming before you throughout 2016.
The key to moving through these doors this year is to get into the RIVER OF GOD. If you get into His River, you will not miss the doors.
"I know your works. Look! I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it. For you have a little strength, and have kept My word, and have not denied My name" (Rev. 3:8, MEV).
Steward the Prophetic Word
Many of God's people miss their destiny because they do not steward the word that is given to them by Holy Spirit. They place it on a shelf of forgetfulness to collect dust. When that word makes it to that shelf, it will never come to pass as long as it's on the level of forgetfulness.
Paul admonished Timothy to war with the prophetic words that were given to him. "This command I commit to you, my son Timothy, according to the prophecies that were previously given to you, that by them you might fight a good fight" (1 Tim. 1:18, MEV).
When you pray, worship the Lord, and pray in tongues over the prophetic word given you, it begins to set into motion everything that is necessary to see that word come to pass. It will come to pass quicker if you war over your word.
Begin to do this over this Revelation 3:8 Word and you will see results by April 9.
On Jan. 15, a lady that I don't even know walked up to me and said, "This is going to be an amazing year for you and your family." She then walked away. I'm ready Lord. Bring on these OPEN DOORS.
Watch for these doorways to open. When you see them, move quickly through them.
- The Supernatural—You, the church, are about to move into a supernatural realm. Things that you were not able to accomplish in previous seasons will be accomplished through the supernatural work of Holy Spirit.
- Miracles and Healings—Doorways of miracles and healings are opening as we speak. Many will see physical miracles and healings in their life this year. Those of you in the healing ministry will see powerful miracles and healings. The Healing Room movement will see an increase of Christ's power.
- Recovery—Gateways of Recovery are open now to those who will step into The River. This is a year to Pursue, Overtake, Without Fail RECOVER ALL. (1 Samuel 30:8)
- Provision—A doorway of abundant supply is opening now. Get ready for the tide to turn. His supply is coming to you. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything; you may have an abundance for every good deed. (2 Cor. 9:8)
- Reconciliation—The Lord showed me that doorways of reconciliation are open now. I hope you didn't burn bridges, but even if you did, God is able to rebuild your relationships with others. I also see doorways of the Lord reconciling the backsliden. Many prodigals will be coming home this year. Get ready, pray, pray, pray for your sons and daughters to return to the Lord.
Ken Malone is being used by God to mobilize the body of Christ throughout Florida and the nation. After being a pastor for 24 years Ken has recently stepped down from a pastoral position which has allowed God to launch Ken into his apostolic role. He is an ordained minister and serves as the founder of Forerunner School and Ministry, Inc. and serves on the board of Dutch Sheets Ministries. Ken also serves as one of the leaders of Network Ekklesia International, an Apostolic Network founded by Dutch Sheets. Ken walks in a governmental apostolic mantle that releases the body of Christ into their destiny. He also ministers with a prophetic, seer anointing which enables him to identify activate and release redemptive gifts in individuals, churches and cities.