O Come, Let Us Adore Him
How to recover the lost discipline of adoration this Christmas-and beyond.
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Charisma readers' favorite authors and artists share their most memorable Christmases.
- Wisdom From the Epiphany
When God was revealed in the flesh, wise men responded with divinely prophetic gifts. But what really made these men so wise?
- When the Holidays Hurt
One woman's remarkable journey provides a reminder of the redemption Christ offers to every hurting soul during Christmastime.
- You've Got to Give it Away
How you can change people's lives- including your own- through simple acts of love.
- Illegal Prayers
What Jesus says about pushing the boundaries in prayer isn't just startling, it's lie changing for every believer in need of an urgent reply from God.
- The Idols of Beauty and Success
Are you worshiping God or these subtle, worldly idols?
- Four-time Olympian snowboarder goes for more than gold
- Adopted girl turns her own abandonment into hope for others
- Leader's tragic death leaves behind intentional legacy for the kingdom
- Former NFL player feeds kids with more that football
- This month's resources: Kim Walker-Smith covers Christmas, Jack Hayford's Christmas Miracle, Fred Hammond develops Trust, plus more
- Reviews: New releases from Aaron Shust, Michael W. Smith and Iris Delgado