Dr. Steve Greene is now sharing his reflections and practical insights as a ministry leader on Greenelines, a new podcast from Charisma. Listen at charismapodcastnetwork.com.
Want your church to be a catalyst for compassion? Here are six simple ways to reach out to your community.
1) Serve hot breakfast for the homeless in your community.
2) Have a “Free Grass Cutting” day.
3) Offer to go Christmas shopping for prison inmates who have children.
4) Bring free lunches to construction workers and servicemen in your area.
5) Throw a “Senior Prom” at a nursing home, complete with live music, food and decorations.
6) Give out free bottled water at a busy traffic intersection.
For more ideas, visit servolution.org.
Draw closer to God. Experience the presence of the Holy Spirit every month as you read Charisma magazine. Sign up now to get Charisma for as low as $1 per issue.
Get to know the Holy Spirit and how to interact with Him on a daily basis. Learn to enter God's presence and hear His voice clearly for yourself! Go deeper in your faith with Life in the Spirit and change your life and destiny. Are you ready to start your journey?