Dr. Steve Greene is now sharing his reflections and practical insights as a ministry leader on Greenelines, a new podcast from Charisma. Listen at charismapodcastnetwork.com.
Want your church to be a catalyst for compassion? Here are six simple ways to reach out to your community.
1) Serve hot breakfast for the homeless in your community.
2) Have a “Free Grass Cutting” day.
3) Offer to go Christmas shopping for prison inmates who have children.
4) Bring free lunches to construction workers and servicemen in your area.
5) Throw a “Senior Prom” at a nursing home, complete with live music, food and decorations.
6) Give out free bottled water at a busy traffic intersection.
For more ideas, visit servolution.org.
Draw closer to God. Experience the presence of the Holy Spirit every month as you read Charisma magazine. Sign up now to get Charisma for as low as $1 per issue.
Dare to go deeper in your faith. Our "Life in the Spirit" devotional takes you on a journey to explore who the Holy Spirit is, how to interact with Him, and how He works in your life. Are you ready to go deeper?