Dr. Steve Greene is now sharing his reflections and practical insights as a ministry leader on Greenelines, a new podcast from Charisma. Listen at charismapodcastnetwork.com.
Want your church to be a catalyst for compassion? Here are six simple ways to reach out to your community.
1) Serve hot breakfast for the homeless in your community.
2) Have a “Free Grass Cutting” day.
3) Offer to go Christmas shopping for prison inmates who have children.
4) Bring free lunches to construction workers and servicemen in your area.
5) Throw a “Senior Prom” at a nursing home, complete with live music, food and decorations.
6) Give out free bottled water at a busy traffic intersection.
For more ideas, visit servolution.org.
For a limited time, we are extending our celebration of the 40th anniversary of Charisma. As a special offer, you can get 40 issues of Charisma magazine for only $40!
NEW from CHARISMA: Do you want to encounter the Holy Spirit and hear God speak to you? Increase your faith, discover freedom, and draw near to God! Click Here