Here are 10 reasons not to tell unbelievers about Christ.
- You are more concerned with your own situation than others' situations.
- You don't care about the "one thing"-The Great Commission-Jesus told us to do.
- You don't believe sharing the gospel is a mandate from God.
- You don't believe that some people plant seeds, others water and God gives the increase.
- You don't believe that the power for being a witness was given to you when you were baptized in the Holy Spirit.
- You don't believe Jesus saves.
- You don't believe Jesus can save anybody-even the most unlikely person.
- You don't believe Jesus can save anyone using you.
- You don't want to incorporate sharing your faith into your normal lifestyle.
The Charisma Podcast Network is now live. Featuring a variety of programs including news, leadership, inspiring stories, women's topics, sports, and even more.
Subscribe now for free!