Here are 10 reasons not to tell unbelievers about Christ.
- You are more concerned with your own situation than others' situations.
- You don't care about the "one thing"-The Great Commission-Jesus told us to do.
- You don't believe sharing the gospel is a mandate from God.
- You don't believe that some people plant seeds, others water and God gives the increase.
- You don't believe that the power for being a witness was given to you when you were baptized in the Holy Spirit.
- You don't believe Jesus saves.
- You don't believe Jesus can save anybody-even the most unlikely person.
- You don't believe Jesus can save anyone using you.
- You don't want to incorporate sharing your faith into your normal lifestyle.
Draw closer to God. Experience the presence of the Holy Spirit every month as you read Charisma magazine. Sign up now to get Charisma for as low as $1 per issue.
Dare to go deeper in your faith. Our "Life in the Spirit" devotional takes you on a journey to explore who the Holy Spirit is, how to interact with Him, and how He works in your life. Are you ready to go deeper?