- Create a recipe booklet with a collection of all your favorite homemade recipes that have been passed down for generations. Click here for instructions.
- Make homemade Christmas ornaments that can be used on Christmas trees year after year. Click here to find different designs and instructions on how to make your own ornaments.
- Make homemade jam and jelly and put them in decorative jars for a nice gift. Click here for holiday recipes.
- Homemade magnets are a great gift idea for a teacher, friend, neighbor or a family member and they are so simple to make. Click here for instructions on how to create your own Christmas magnets.
- Bake some homemade cookies and package them in a creative and festive way. Click here for ideas.
- Gel candles are very popular and a great gift idea. Click here for instructions so you can make your own.
- Make a Christmas gift basket. Click here for ideas for making your own gift baskets on various Christmas themes.
- Play dough is a great gift idea for children. You can even make the dough in holiday colors and add Christmas cookie dough cutters for a more festive arrangement. Click here on recipes for play dough and an instructional video.
- Gift an ‘Herb Garden'. Grow various herbs like Thyme, Rosemary and Basil in small pots. Place these pots in a long plastic flat-bottomed basket or a clay pot and give it to someone that loves to cook. Click here for instructions on how to plant your herb garden.
- Make a homemade Christmas wreath that they can hang on their door or as home décor. Click here for instructions on how to make a traditional Christmas wreath.
For a limited time, we are extending our celebration of the 40th anniversary of Charisma. As a special offer, you can get 40 issues of Charisma magazine for only $40!
NEW from CHARISMA: Do you want to encounter the Holy Spirit and hear God speak to you? Increase your faith, discover freedom, and draw near to God! Click Here