- Buy a pair a shoes for a friend or family member from Tom's Shoes. With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need.
- Help build a house with Habitat for Humanity for a person in need. Join in the fight against poverty housing and homelessness around the world!
- Volunteer at your local homeless shelter. Homeless shelters welcome volunteers and have a variety of programs through which you can get involved.
- Make a double batch of cookies the next time you bake and share with a friend or neighbor to brighten their day.
- Help others learn to read by volunteering as a tutor to help illiterate children and adults with Reading Is Fundamental, Inc. Help transform someone's life today by teaching this important and necessary skill.
- Offer to babysit, sometimes parents need a break. If a friend or other loved one in your life doesn't get that chance very often, call them and offer to babysit sometime. It can make a big difference.
- Save a life by giving blood. The American Red Cross estimates that "every two seconds someone in America needs blood" and over 4 million Americans donate to the cause. To learn more about donating blood visit your local American Red Cross.
- Clean out the garage. No doubt you've got a garage or basement full of stuff you've been meaning to get rid of. Consider having a garage sale and donating the proceeds to a local charity, food pantry or ministry.
- For those who like to knit and crochet: Knit for Kids has a program to supply sweaters for children of poverty all over the world.
- Many senior citizen centers offer volunteer programs to provide friendship and community activities to senior citizens. Call your local senior citizen center and volunteer your time.
Charisma's Special Anointing Bundle. Get Charisma magazine plus these 2 Books - The Deborah Anointing & The Esther Anointing for only $24.97. Subscribe Now!
Hearing God's voice changes everything. You'll gain clarity, purpose and direction for your life. Start your journey to live your Life in the Spirit. Click here to draw closer to God!