Christians don’t have to be casualties of the global recession. God has set principles in place to help His people live recession-proof. Watch a free tutorial from well-known Christian financial adviser Dave Ramsey at debtfree.charismamag.com and learn God’s keys to moving forward when the economy is standing still.
Complimentary Book on Prophetic Ministry
Go to growing.charismamag.com for a free copy of Growing in the Prophetic by Mike Bickle and learn the ins and outs of prophetic ministry.
Get a Free Download On Us
Learn what the Bible says about our culture’s hot-button issues with a gift from us, the book Personal Faith, Public Policy by Harry R. Jackson Jr. and Tony Perkins. Visit hotbutton.charismamag.com to download your free copy before July 31.
Nominate Your Church
Charisma is looking for healthy churches to feature in future issues of the magazine. We’d like to hear about how your church is thriving. Go to healthychurch.charismamag.com to tell us the story.
NEWS IN NUMBERS
50 percent of churchgoers can’t define “mature believer,” says a recent Barna study. Check out their definitions:
81 percent said: trying to follow the rules in the Bible.
30 percent said: having a relationship with Jesus.
14 percent said: living a moral lifestyle.
12 percent said: applying the Bible.
6 percent said: sharing their faith with others.
“Our great-grandchildren deserve to grow up with both a mom and a dad. If marriage is redefined, then the concept of family must be redefined. Once family is redefined, parenting and child rearing must also be redefined. If we change the parental landscape, education must also be transformed. All of this will be done on the bogus claim of civil rights.”
—Harry Jackson, charismamag.com
Read other informative and inspirational postings by our bloggers, such as Harry Jackson and Barbara Wentroble, at charismamag.com.
5 reasons to sign up for our free newsletters:
(Go to charismamag.com/newsletters)
1. You want timely prophetic messages from respected leaders sent to you via e-mail every week. Sign up for Prophetic Insight.
2. You want the latest in movies, music and books. Select The Buzz.
3. You want to be an informed believer who gets vital news about the church. Sign up for Charisma News Online.
4. You want daily insight from the Holy Spirit by well-known leaders such as R.T. Kendall and Mike Bickle. Get Daily Devotionals.
5. You don’t want to miss news and hard-hitting commentary every week from Charisma publisher Stephen Strang and editor J. Lee Grady, delivered to you via e-mail in their newsletters, The Strang Report and Fire in My Bones.
Check out Charisma’s digital magazine. Discover how interaction with us just got easier. Go to: digital.charismamag.com
Draw closer to God. Experience the presence of the Holy Spirit every month as you read Charisma magazine. Sign up now to get Charisma for as low as $1 per issue.
Dare to go deeper in your faith. Our "Life in the Spirit" devotional takes you on a journey to explore who the Holy Spirit is, how to interact with Him, and how He works in your life. Are you ready to go deeper?