I had a million good reasons for wanting to leave the work of the Lord. But there is nowhere you can go to escape your calling.
Why am I doing this to myself?" I asked. Excuses to resign from the call of God flooded my mind.
• I can be normal like other women and stay home.
• I am sacrificing my time, energy and finances to help people who do not appreciate what I am doing.
• My husband and children do not treat me the way some of these people treat me.
• My family will appreciate my spending more time with them.
• I really need to have more quality time with the Lord. I can do that if I stop what I am doing.
• Since I am experiencing difficulties, maybe I am out of the will of God. read more