- How Assemblies of God General Superintendent George O. Wood is retooling the world’s largest Pentecostal denomination for a new generation
- Pastor and author Mark Batterson asks: Are you “all in” for God?
- Convoy of Hope co-founder Dave Donaldson unveils the secret to sharing
- Why Karen Jensen didn’t blame God after her husband suddenly died in his sleep
- Bob Sorge explains how to walk in victory over sexual temptation ... through a covenant with your eyes
Page 3 of 4
July 2013: The Worship Issue
July’s special worship-themed issue features 13 of the most well-known worship leaders offering their insight on 13 different aspects of worship, including:
- Darlene Zschech on how the Holy Spirit uses our praise to elevate us above life’s storms
- Misty Edwards on why singing simple prayers can change history
- Israel Houghton on the power of being excellent before God
- Kari Jobe on the greatest words Jesus longs to hear
- Brazilian worship leader Ana Paula on how prophetic songs are shaping her nation
- Former Delirious? frontman Martin Smith on what global revival sounds like
JUNE 2013: Revival in Egypt
- Exclusive report on how God is moving behind the scenes in Egypt—despite increasing persecution, a radical Islamic government and economic hardship
- Rachel Burchfield uncovers the secret to experiencing supernatural abundance
- Mike Shreve explains how to stand on the promises of God for your children
- Hobby Lobby CEO David Green on his company’s fight for religious freedom
MAY 2013: Understanding the Holy Spirit
Why is the Spirit represented with a dove? The answer could unlock one of the deep mysteries of our Divine Helper. Perry Stone reveals the wonder of who the Holy Spirit is and why we need Him.
PLUS: T.D. Jakes discusses how God is giving His people an extraordinary opportunity to multiply
APRIL 2013: The Spiritual Avalanche That Could Kill Millions
Evangelist Steve Hill shares a sobering prophetic warning of the impending spiritual avalanche that could kill millions in the church
PLUS: How to weigh a personal prophecy, no matter who delivers it
MARCH 2013: 'The Bible' TV Miniseries
The supernatural, behind-the-scenes stories no one else is telling from The Bible TV miniseries produced by reality TV king Mark Burnett and his wife, actress Roma Downey.
PLUS: Patrick Schatzline explains why God isn’t mad at you; Pop star Katy Perry’s mother shares about standing in the gap for a prodigal child.
FEBRUARY 2013: Intercessory Evangelism
Discover how Canadian prayer leader Faytene Grasseschi is fighting to change an entire continent with an intercessory cry.
PLUS: James Robison on why fatherlessness is America’s real problem; Iris Delgado shares what to do while waiting on God’s promises; the spiritual roots of America’s No. 1 killer
JANUARY 2013: Getting Healthy - Spirit, Soul & Body
Forget fad diets. Charisma can help you jump-start the New Year with God’s definition of “healthy”—body, soul and spirit. Featuring articles from Joyce Meyer, Misty Edwards, Rachel Held Evans and "The Juice Lady."
PLUS: What to do when your parent becomes your child.
DECEMBER 2012: Adopting the Spirit
In this special Christmas issue, we celebrate these everyday heroes who are making a huge difference in the community—and world—around them.
PLUS: Pastor Charles Stanley explains how we miss out on the true meaning of Christmas—and God’s blessing for us—when we fail to “Remember the Gift.”
OCTOBER 2012: Prayers That Shake America
This special issue is dedicated to the themes emphasized by Anne Gimenez's America for Jesus prayer rally. Gimenez explains why the gathering could be a national turning point, Jonathan Cahn discusses the harbingers of America's future and Jentezen Franklin lays out what kind of prayer God responds to.
PLUS: A day-by-day prayer guide to intercede for our nation in this critical time takes you from Sept. 28 to Election Day
SEPTEMBER 2012: Viral Faith
Ross Rhode writes how discipleship and the supernatural are a natural expression of a contagious follower of Jesus.
PLUS: National economist and political adviser Marc Nuttle explains why Christians must prepare for an imminent economic disaster that could cripple our nation.
NOVEMBER 2012: One (Big) Hope
Relatively unknown in the U.s., OneHope has the vision to reach 4.2 billion young lives by 2030—and is well on its way. But for President Rob Hoskins, dreaming big is all he's ever known.
PLUS: Evangelist Randy Clark reports on Brazil’s miracle-filled revival that continues to change the culture of this South American powerhouse.