- Don’t believe America’s in crisis? Tell that to evangelistic giants Billy Graham and Reinhard Bonnke, who, along with other evangelists, are focusing on America’s spiritual salvation like never before.
- How Christians’ response to Muslims is creating a major crisis inside and outside the church
- As His free gift to us, grace gives us access to God’s power for everything we need in life. But amid the current-day distortions surrounding grace, it’s crucial we get a true revelation of this undeserved favor of God.
- Luis Reyes remembers running the streets at night for fear of losing his life if he returned home. Yet today God is using his journey to create a safe place for thousands of children, giving them a hope they never knew could be theirs.
- The Old Testament’s accounts of idolatry aren’t so old in light of the idols Americans worship today. Is there hope for tearing these down and avoiding God’s judgment?
Page 2 of 3
August 2013: Assemblies of God 2.0 | Eye Covenant
- How Assemblies of God General Superintendent George O. Wood is retooling the world’s largest Pentecostal denomination for a new generation
- Pastor and author Mark Batterson asks: Are you “all in” for God?
- Convoy of Hope co-founder Dave Donaldson unveils the secret to sharing
- Why Karen Jensen didn’t blame God after her husband suddenly died in his sleep
- Bob Sorge explains how to walk in victory over sexual temptation ... through a covenant with your eyes
July 2013: The Worship Issue
July’s special worship-themed issue features 13 of the most well-known worship leaders offering their insight on 13 different aspects of worship, including:
- Darlene Zschech on how the Holy Spirit uses our praise to elevate us above life’s storms
- Misty Edwards on why singing simple prayers can change history
- Israel Houghton on the power of being excellent before God
- Kari Jobe on the greatest words Jesus longs to hear
- Brazilian worship leader Ana Paula on how prophetic songs are shaping her nation
- Former Delirious? frontman Martin Smith on what global revival sounds like
JUNE 2013: Revival in Egypt
- Exclusive report on how God is moving behind the scenes in Egypt—despite increasing persecution, a radical Islamic government and economic hardship
- Rachel Burchfield uncovers the secret to experiencing supernatural abundance
- Mike Shreve explains how to stand on the promises of God for your children
- Hobby Lobby CEO David Green on his company’s fight for religious freedom
MAY 2013: Understanding the Holy Spirit
Why is the Spirit represented with a dove? The answer could unlock one of the deep mysteries of our Divine Helper. Perry Stone reveals the wonder of who the Holy Spirit is and why we need Him.
PLUS: T.D. Jakes discusses how God is giving His people an extraordinary opportunity to multiply
APRIL 2013: The Spiritual Avalanche That Could Kill Millions
Evangelist Steve Hill shares a sobering prophetic warning of the impending spiritual avalanche that could kill millions in the church
PLUS: How to weigh a personal prophecy, no matter who delivers it
MARCH 2013: 'The Bible' TV Miniseries
The supernatural, behind-the-scenes stories no one else is telling from The Bible TV miniseries produced by reality TV king Mark Burnett and his wife, actress Roma Downey.
PLUS: Patrick Schatzline explains why God isn’t mad at you; Pop star Katy Perry’s mother shares about standing in the gap for a prodigal child.
FEBRUARY 2013: Intercessory Evangelism
Discover how Canadian prayer leader Faytene Grasseschi is fighting to change an entire continent with an intercessory cry.
PLUS: James Robison on why fatherlessness is America’s real problem; Iris Delgado shares what to do while waiting on God’s promises; the spiritual roots of America’s No. 1 killer
JANUARY 2013: Getting Healthy - Spirit, Soul & Body
Forget fad diets. Charisma can help you jump-start the New Year with God’s definition of “healthy”—body, soul and spirit. Featuring articles from Joyce Meyer, Misty Edwards, Rachel Held Evans and "The Juice Lady."
PLUS: What to do when your parent becomes your child.
DECEMBER 2012: Adopting the Spirit
In this special Christmas issue, we celebrate these everyday heroes who are making a huge difference in the community—and world—around them.
PLUS: Pastor Charles Stanley explains how we miss out on the true meaning of Christmas—and God’s blessing for us—when we fail to “Remember the Gift.”
OCTOBER 2012: Prayers That Shake America
This special issue is dedicated to the themes emphasized by Anne Gimenez's America for Jesus prayer rally. Gimenez explains why the gathering could be a national turning point, Jonathan Cahn discusses the harbingers of America's future and Jentezen Franklin lays out what kind of prayer God responds to.
PLUS: A day-by-day prayer guide to intercede for our nation in this critical time takes you from Sept. 28 to Election Day
SEPTEMBER 2012: Viral Faith
Ross Rhode writes how discipleship and the supernatural are a natural expression of a contagious follower of Jesus.
PLUS: National economist and political adviser Marc Nuttle explains why Christians must prepare for an imminent economic disaster that could cripple our nation.