IN THIS ISSUE ...
- Forget fad diets. Charisma can help you jump-start the New Year with God’s definition of “healthy”—body, soul and spirit:
- Joyce Meyer teaches on winning the daily battle over your emotions.
- IHOP-KC worship leader Misty Edwards examines God’s eternal yet often-ignored rewards system.
- Rachel Held Evans explains why living to the extreme isn’t so crazy.
- Follow a father’s poignant journey of faith—and questioning—over God healing his special-needs son.
- “The Juice Lady,” Cherie Calbom, shares the essentials for drinking your way to better health.
- PLUS: What to do when your parent becomes your child.
To purchase this issue for your tablet device, click here to get CHARISMA DIGITAL.
To start receiving the print issue of Charisma, click here to SUBSCRIBE.