IN THIS ISSUE ...
- Forget fad diets. Charisma can help you jump-start the New Year with God’s definition of “healthy”—body, soul and spirit:
- Joyce Meyer teaches on winning the daily battle over your emotions.
- IHOP-KC worship leader Misty Edwards examines God’s eternal yet often-ignored rewards system.
- Rachel Held Evans explains why living to the extreme isn’t so crazy.
- Follow a father’s poignant journey of faith—and questioning—over God healing his special-needs son.
- “The Juice Lady,” Cherie Calbom, shares the essentials for drinking your way to better health.
- PLUS: What to do when your parent becomes your child.
To purchase this issue for your tablet device, click here to get CHARISMA DIGITAL.
To start receiving the print issue of Charisma, click here to SUBSCRIBE.
Draw closer to God. Experience the presence of the Holy Spirit every month as you read Charisma magazine. Sign up now to get Charisma for as low as $1 per issue.
Dare to go deeper in your faith. Our "Life in the Spirit" devotional takes you on a journey to explore who the Holy Spirit is, how to interact with Him, and how He works in your life. Are you ready to go deeper?