1. You set the tone for your family. Leadership is more about who you are than what you say, and you’re the kind of leader who speaks volumes via the positive, can-do, optimistic way you approach every day. You may not know this, but you inspire your family. You inspire us.
2. You’re part of a top-notch team. You love your wife, you respect her, and you’re smart enough to work as partners in raising your family.
3. Your family knows you love them without you saying a word ... but you tell them anyway. Love is an action word, but you punctuate your actions with the exclamation point of telling your family how you feel. Both your wife and your children see you redefine the reach of love with every action. And it’s a win-win, Dad, because they can’t help but love you in return.
4. You put your family first, and it’s becoming a reflex. Some days, putting family first has to be a conscious decision, carefully thought through because it’s not a natural or expected response in this culture. But those occasions are getting few and far between, Dad, because "family first" is becoming a reflex in your repertoire of behavior. We’d like to commend you for that; it makes you awesome!
5. You constantly work to be a better dad. You are awesome, Dad, because it’s obvious you’re continually trying hard to be the best dad you can be. And believe us, effort really does count for something. Growing is key to satisfaction in life, and it’s hugely important that we grow as dads and husbands. The kids can tell (and so can your wife) because they can see the hard work translates into action. It’s one more way they know how deeply you care.
All Pro Dad is Family First’s innovative and unique program for every father. Their aim is to interlock the hearts of the fathers with their children and, as a byproduct, the hearts of the children with their dads. At AllProDad.com, dads in any stage of fatherhood can find helpful resources to aid in their parenting. Resources include daily emails, blogs, Top 10 lists, articles, printable tools, videos and eBooks. From AllProDad.com, fathers can join the highly engaged All Pro Dad social media communities on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.