God has provided us with everything we need, not only in our physical bodies but also in nature. I want to share with you some of my favorite immune system fortifiers and boosters that my clients have come to love as well. They truly make a difference.
Just try any one of the following gifts from God’s garden, and experience a higher level of health.
10 Functional Foods That Build Immunity
1. Soy. Twenty-five grams of soy protein a day may help lower cholesterol and reduce heart disease risk. Soy may also fight osteoporosis.
2. Tomatoes. Cooked, canned or as ketchup, tomatoes are protective against prostate cancer when 10 servings are consumed each week. Tomatoes contain lycopene, which neutralizes harmful free radicals that can damage cells and trigger cancer.
3. Oats. Oats have been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease.
4. Grapes. Polyphenols or flavonoids in red grapes may lower the risk of stroke and heart disease.
5. Tea. One cup of green or black tea per day could cut the risk of heart attack by 44 percent.
6. Citrus. Fruit and juices contain high levels of vitamin C, potassium and folic acid.
7. Fresh herbs. Herbs are used to enhance the natural flavor of foods, thereby discouraging the overuse of butter and salt.
8. Spinach. One serving of spinach per week can protect against colon cancer, twice weekly to prevent cataracts. Its vitamin K content helps to build strong bones.
9. Vegetables (cruciferous). Eaten two to three times a week, these help prevent colon and lung cancer.
10. Vegetables (beta-carotene). These are protective against heart disease, stroke and some cancers.
Charisma's Special Anointing Bundle. Get Charisma magazine plus these 2 Books - The Deborah Anointing & The Esther Anointing for only $24.97. Subscribe Now!
Hearing God's voice changes everything. You'll gain clarity, purpose and direction for your life. Start your journey to live your Life in the Spirit. Click here to draw closer to God!