Life's small irritations can ruin even the best marriages.
Like a piece of sand in an oyster, small irritations in marriage will accumulate until they're much bigger. Except in this case, you won't end up with a beautiful pearl!
Here are some "grains of sand" that can sabotage your marriage:
1. Be a flirt.
2. Undermine your spouse in public.
3. Use negative body language when your spouse is talking to you.
4. Fail to communicate on a daily basis.
5. Stop caring about your appearance.
6. Have children in order to bring your marriage together.
7. Men: Enjoy playing golf (or whatever takes your time) more than you enjoy your wife.
8. Women: Spend more time with your friends (or whatever takes your time) than you spend with your husband.
9. Find your self-esteem outside the marriage.
10. Conceal your expectations.
Source: God Is in the Small Stuff for Your Marriage (Promise Press), by Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz.
Charisma's Special Anointing Bundle. Get Charisma magazine plus these 2 Books - The Deborah Anointing & The Esther Anointing for only $24.97. Subscribe Now!
Hearing God's voice changes everything. You'll gain clarity, purpose and direction for your life. Start your journey to live your Life in the Spirit. Click here to draw closer to God!