It has come to our attention that several subscription dealers are soliciting subscriptions and renewals to Charisma without our knowledge or approval. Pretending to represent Charisma, they are calling and/or mailing people to solicit unauthorized subscriptions and renewals and requesting payment; and they are promising—among other things—a $300 gasoline credit or gift card with each order. This is not an offer that Charisma is promoting or endorsing.
IMPORTANT FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Our invoice and renewal notices have our logo prominently printed on the offer
- Checks are always made payable to Charisma
- We have recently changed processing centers and all mailed payments should go to Harlan, IA (former processing center was out of Palm Coast, FL).
- Our processing center and all mailed payments should go to Harlan, IA. We no longer process from Palm Coast, FL.
- We do use an outside telemarketing firm to conduct business with our current and/or former subscribers. If you are not sure about who has contacted you, get their information and contact us.
HAVE YOU BEEN CONTACTED BY PHONE?
If you have any questions, please contact our in-house customer service directly:
For a limited time, we are extending our celebration of the 40th anniversary of Charisma. As a special offer, you can get 40 issues of Charisma magazine for only $40!
NEW from CHARISMA: Do you want to encounter the Holy Spirit and hear God speak to you? Increase your faith, discover freedom, and draw near to God! Click Here