In this season we must rehearse the Word! We must meditate on what God says until the power of that revelation enters our bloodstreams and cell structures. We also must learn to worship and minister in our homes. Doing so will allow our gifts to be activated in new ways in small groups. When the time comes that we are not free [to worship publicly in our church buildings], we will already know how to continue in our homes. Take the points below and use them to speak into your life and the environment around you.
Linda Heidler is a scribe in God's house who tries to capture the revelation that is coming forth each time we meet for corporate prayer, discuss in meetings what the Lord is saying from heaven and prophesy. We then "watch" and war with this revelation. Below are 10 key revelatory war points she gleaned during the last two weeks of October for you to decree into your atmosphere:
1. In the season of Ayin, or "The Eye," when God will open your eyes to the demonic realm in a greater dimension, you must see beyond the dark structure that you have discerned and view into the realm of God. The Lord is showing you the demonic so you will know what is resisting you or what will attempt to block or discourage you. When you see these foes, do not be overwhelmed. Remember Elijah saw the "word and the demon gods" that Jezebel was aligned with and ran from his position of authority (see 1 Kings 19:1-2). His actions postponed the Lord's plan to change the government of Israel.
2. The Spirit of God is giving you the prophetic revelation you need before you need it. Be alert to look again at what He has already said to you in the past seasons. He will refresh His voice so you can gain the revelation you need now and see a manifestation of His grace and promise in your life.
3. God has released engineering and conducting angels. The Spirit of God wants many things engineered (as in construction) and conducted (as in electricity) in this season. We are entering into a new 16-year building season. The apostolic leaders who are being raised up today will be downloading heaven's building plan for His kingdom projects. Invite these angels as messengers to bring God's plans.
4. God will be sending some of His people into dark structures. Do not fear the darkness. He will give you "night vision" to see a path of righteousness through any unrighteous structure. This will be like moving in the Gulf Stream through the normal ocean currents. The Gulf Stream is a warm stream that originates in the Gulf of Mexico, goes through the Florida Straits and then moves into the colder waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The demon forces will part like the Red Sea and will be held back while God's children go into their new assignments.
5. We must go up to the source of the river. Do not look at just "jumping in the river" in this season, but go to the source—the place where the river is beginning. Go to the high places. Topple old thrones of iniquity, follow the river down, and break all dammed structures. Find the supply sources that have been withheld from you in the last season. God is opening your eyes to see those in need and is filling your mouth with the word that will bring them past the plan of the enemy.
6. There is a shout rising from us that will cause God to meet us with His shout. He will open the fountains of the deep to release the revelation about how [we are] to enlarge our tents and walk forward in this season. There is a shout deep in your belly where the "springs of living waters" exist. Play skillfully with this shout as it rises and flows from your mouth (see Ps. 33).
7. There is a new "drink" [spring] bubbling up within us that will expel bitterness, pain and sorrow.
8. God will open our eyes to things we could not see in the last season so that He can activate the vision within us and finish what He has begun in us. He is Alpha and Omega. Alpha will show you what needs to be finished. Omega will show you how to walk things to the end.
9. God is making our minds new. The crowns you received in the last season need to be cast at His feet. Those crowns were meant to be given to our Lord and not worn into this season. He is fitting us and giving us new crowns to present to Him. He is putting new turbans on our heads and developing a new mindset for a new season. Read Zechariah 3.
10. You will see Babylon arise in a new way. Do not fear. The kingdoms of the world are becoming His. This will happen as we are sent, as Daniel was, to be the greatest influencers in the Babylon system.
About the author: Chuck D. Pierce is the president of Glory of Zion International Ministries in Denton, Texas (gloryofzion.org). He is known for his accurate prophetic gifting and has been used by God to mobilize prayer throughout the world. Pierce is also the author of many books, including his two most recent, Interpreting the Times and Redeeming the Time (both Charisma House).
The Charisma Podcast Network is now live. Featuring a variety of programs including news, leadership, inspiring stories, women's topics, sports, and even more.
Subscribe now for free!