Could it be that we have a wrong mentality about the end of the age? Could it be that we're missing something very important?
Could These 5 Final Words Be Your Deathbed Declaration?
Over 30 years ago, a Christian leader was asked, "If you had one message to leave with us before you depart, what would it be?" Shortly thereafter, he died in a car accident. What did he say? The answer will inspire you.
God Is Not Threatened by Your Honest Questions
God is not threatened by our honest questions, especially when it is our faith in His goodness that causes us to ask those questions. If the questions come from a sincere heart, He welcomes them. Send your questions to Dr. Michael Brown.
More articles in 40 Days of Prayer
- 24 Reasons Why Hell Is Real
- Goodbye, Christian America ... Hello, True Christianity
- End of the Road
- Deadly Bullets in the Atheist’s Gun
- What Darwin Didn't Know
- Michael Brown: The MEV 'Really Will Fill A Void'
- The Battle for Biblical Literacy
- 3 Foundational Truths About the Bible You Have to Know
- The Amazing Story of the MEV
- The Kingdom-Destroying Influence of a Bitter Heart
- When You're Falsely Accused and Lied About
- 50 Things the Holy Spirit Does in Your Life
- What's the Word?
- Bible Study: Making God Your Strength in Weakness
- Why We Need the MEV
- Were Ananias and Sapphira Believers?
- But That's Not in the Word!
- War with the Word
- May God Live
- Bursting the Veil
- At a Loss For the Word
- 10 Things This Huffington Post Writer Got Wrong About Hell
- A Word for Everyone
- How to Cast Your Care for Good
- Finding Jesus in the Old Testament
- A Professor With Spirit
- Getting the Most From God’s Word
- Why I'm Against the TNIV
- Why I'm For the TNIV
- The Battle for the Bible
- In Christ, There Are No Nobodies
- 5 Warning Signs That Prophetic Ministry Has Gone Awry
- Spiritual Adultery and Fornication in the 21st-Century Church
- Bill Johnson: You Don't Have to Settle for Fruitlessness
- It’s Time to Get Ahabs out of Our Pulpits
- Ulf Ekman Faces His Accusers After Catholic Conversion
- After Ulf Ekman's Catholic Conversion, Charismatic Leader Rises to Fill Void in Sweden
- Mark Driscoll, Spiritual Abuse and Cultish Ministries
- Check Out This Amazing Retrospective of the AG's First 100 Years
- Church of God Leader to Sister Denomination: 'We Are Family'