Could it be that we have a wrong mentality about the end of the age? Could it be that we're missing something very important?
Could These 5 Final Words Be Your Deathbed Declaration?
Over 30 years ago, a Christian leader was asked, "If you had one message to leave with us before you depart, what would it be?" Shortly thereafter, he died in a car accident. What did he say? The answer will inspire you.
4 R's of Deliverance Ministry
These can lead a person to total freedom.
More articles in 40 Days of Prayer
- Falling Down and Holy Laughter: 'Could It Be the Devil?'
- WATCH: Kathryn Kuhlman Performs Healing Miracles
- How Heidi Baker Ignited Revival Fire in Africa
- Bethel Beliefs on Signs, Wonders and Miracles
- 4 Steps on the Journey Toward Your Miracle
- Why Doesn't the Church Offer More Teaching on Dreams, Deliverance or Miracles?
- When God Resurrects a Vision
- Worshipping With Angels Is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels
- I Choose to Believe in Miracles
- Should You Pursue Supernatural Experiences?
- 26 Days Before Easter: 'Who Touched Me?'
- What You Need in Addition to the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit: A Person, Not an 'It'
- A Historic Season: Connecting Heaven and Earth
- Angels in the Operating Room Save Missionary's Life
- How to Release Supernatural Power Through Your Words
- Baptism of Fire: Preparing for the Next Azusa Street Revival
- Answering Hard Questions About the Afterlife
- Listen to These Sounds That Set Captives Free
- Jesus: The Marriage of Word and Power
- 'Real-Life Prodigal Son' Hollywood Musician Describes Supernatural Suicide Intervention
- Believe It: Angels Are Here to Protect and Serve Us
- Creflo Dollar: Why Taking Communion Is So Powerful
- There Really Is Power in the Name of Jesus
- God's Mysterious Ways: Only Part of His Beauty
- Can We Help Someone Pray in Tongues?
- When Angels Manifest in the Form of Wind
- Two Angels Saved This Boy From Imminent Danger
- Supernatural Dreams Open Doors for Jesus in Iran
- What Happened When the Holy Spirit Fell on Smokey Robinson
- Why Tongues and Interpretation Are the Crown Jewels of the New Testament
- Tracy Morgan: God Spoke to Me in My Coma
- What's the Difference Between Deliverance Ministry and an Exorcism?
- Stunning Evidence Shows the Science Behind Speaking in Tongues
- Adventures in Prophetic Treasure Hunting
- When Healing Ministry Is a Spiritual Battle
- Roaring Like a Lion, Demon Attacks John Hagee, but He Miraculously Escaped Death
- Why Do So Many Pentecostals and Charismatics Not Speak in Tongues Anymore?
- Rediscovering the Power of the Holy Spirit
- George O. Wood Speaks Out on Christ's Return