Could it be that we have a wrong mentality about the end of the age? Could it be that we're missing something very important?
Could These 5 Final Words Be Your Deathbed Declaration?
Over 30 years ago, a Christian leader was asked, "If you had one message to leave with us before you depart, what would it be?" Shortly thereafter, he died in a car accident. What did he say? The answer will inspire you.
God Is Not Threatened by Your Honest Questions
God is not threatened by our honest questions, especially when it is our faith in His goodness that causes us to ask those questions. If the questions come from a sincere heart, He welcomes them. Send your questions to Dr. Michael Brown.
More articles in 40 Days of Prayer
- 24 Reasons Why Hell Is Real
- Goodbye, Christian America ... Hello, True Christianity
- End of the Road
- Deadly Bullets in the Atheist’s Gun
- What Darwin Didn't Know
- Why You Should Care About the MEV
- 1 Incredible Tool to Change a Generation
- The Incredible Journey of God's Word to You
- Where Biblical Reverence Meets Modern Readability
- Key Lessons From Christmas' Wise Men
- Hobby Lobby Founder's Audacious Plan to Help America Rediscover God's Word
- Michael Brown: The MEV 'Really Will Fill A Void'
- The Battle for Biblical Literacy
- 1 Great New Way to Reinvigorate How You Study the Bible
- 3 Foundational Truths About the Bible You Have to Know
- The Amazing Story of the MEV
- The Kingdom-Destroying Influence of a Bitter Heart
- What Would Jesus Do About the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?
- When You're Falsely Accused and Lied About
- 50 Things the Holy Spirit Does in Your Life
- What's the Word?
- The Miraculous Story of a Bible Translation
- Bible Study: Making God Your Strength in Weakness
- Why We Need the MEV
- Were Ananias and Sapphira Believers?
- But That's Not in the Word!
- War with the Word
- May God Live
- Bursting the Veil
- At a Loss For the Word
- 10 Things This Huffington Post Writer Got Wrong About Hell
- A Word for Everyone
- How to Cast Your Care for Good
- Finding Jesus in the Old Testament
- A Professor With Spirit
- Getting the Most From God’s Word
- Why I'm Against the TNIV
- Why I'm For the TNIV
- The Battle for the Bible
- 8 Ways a Local Church Can Put Believers in a Straight Jacket